Pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, plastic, flat-free or solid, Hoosier Wheel makes them all. Just give us your specs and we’ll put our designers to work. If you’re not certain what you need, call and we’ll discuss your product and help provide the perfect solution.
• Pneumatic – From light-duty home and garden use to heavy-duty construction applications, pneumatic wheels provide peak performance. Pneumatic wheels cushion the ride for smooth transportation. They distribute the load over a wide area and are ideal for rolling over uneven and soft surfaces. Look for superior quality workmanship for rugged durability, greater dependability, and longer life.
Integrated Brake Drum
• Semi-Pneumatic – Never have a flat tire again. Semi-Pneumatics have the advantage of NEVER going flat which, of course adds to their overall low maintenance. Durable construction gives you the peace of mind that you’ll years of reliable service and, Hoosier quality gives you the assurance that you’re buying the best.
• Plastic – Depending upon your need, our plastic wheel is a viable alternative to others. If your application calls for a wheel that’s non-corrosive and won’t rust, then, we’ve got the wheel for you. They’re lightweight, durable, and, best of all, economical.
• Flat-free – Our flat-free line offers durability across a wide array of applications. A commercial quality, flat-proof wheel, combined with the proper choice of tread will increase productivity in a variety of ways. Don’t let its cushioned ride fool you, this is one rugged setup.
• Solid – In this case, the word “solid” speaks about more than just the tire construction. We’re talking solid quality and durability for heavy capacity applications. These tires are also flat-proof for added peace of mind and reduced downtime.